We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
1. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
3. No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
4. Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
5. Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
6. Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
7. Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
8. When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
30 Days Free Support Terms
When ordered support is free for the first 30 days then is chargeable at the advertised monthly price. If at any time you wish to cancel this monthly support please email TheTeam@internet-university.co.uk
We will only accept cancellations in writing and will be effective from the date they are received. No refunds will be given for partial months.
There is a 14 day cooling off period for any membership fee that is booked online. After those 14 days then a refund is not permitted. At the companies discretion a credit note may be issued to the value of the services ordered to be used for other products/services offered by Internet University.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by UK copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights .
Limitation of Liability
This site provides the information, services and products on this website “as is” without warranties of any kind. You also agree that this site shall not be responsible for any content found on the this site forums and that your use of this site forums and any downloading of materials found on or throughout the this site forums is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer or data that results.
All express warranties and all implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the full extent permitted by law. This site does not warrant that the use of performance of this website will be timely, uninterrupted or free of error, or that this website or its server will be free of viruses. In no event shall this site, its officers, directors, agents and employees be liable for any loss or injury, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products provided through this website, even if this site has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that applicable law prevents the exclusion of liability for certain warranties, such exclusion does not apply to you to the extent limited by law.
We encourage users of our site (‘the Site’) to contribute freely to the discussion forum, as long as they do so in a responsible fashion and show respect for others. To ensure you and we are protected, we have developed a standard of conduct that is strictly enforced.
Comments posted here may at our discretion be removed, whether in breach of the standards or not, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action. You agree in our Terms and Conditions to permit us to remove any such material.
We may vet the comments before posting and then post them ourselves. If we do so, then you still accept and retain all liability for the comments however edited.
1. No profanity or obscenities of any kind, even disguised with asterisks.
2. No personal attacks on other participants.
3. Defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not permitted.
4. Do not stray from the discussion topic.
5. No impersonation of other participants, musicians or public figures. A user may choose an appropriate nickname as long as a real name is used in the personal information field (which is not publicly visible).
6. No advertising or marketing of any kind, without our prior agreement.
7. No third party copyright material should be posted. Use links instead of quotes from sources rather than copying the material.
9. No libellous or slanderous comments–in the event you use these then you agree to indemnify us against all or any claims and the costs of dealing with these.
Violations and Further Information
To report violations of these rules and to obtain further information on these Rules or any queries on them contact: TheTeam@internet-university.co.uk
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Internet University . This Web site is offered to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © 2016 Internet University LTD and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website without the prior consent of Internet University is strictly prohibited. Any trademark mentioned in the content of Internet University are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of this web site, you warrant to Internet University that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY OR ADVERTISER WEB SITES This Web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Internet University Ltd. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Internet University Ltd does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. Internet University Ltd’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
USE OF DISCUSSION FORUM, CHAT ROOMS, PRIVATE MESSAGING, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS ON Internet University If this web site contains discussion forums, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
3. Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any material or information that is untrue, false, or inaccurate.
4. Post under multiple identities and/or names.
5. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
6. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
7. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
8. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
9. Advertise, offer to sell any goods or services, conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or post links to 3rd party websites, without the permission of Business Opportunity Review.
10. “SPAM” or in any way solicit other members to join any e-mail list, website, discussion forum or subscription.
11. Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
12. Share any private message communication with another member, or post any such communications on any other website, discussion forum, or share any such communication via e-mail.
Internet University has the right to delete, edit, or decline to publish any information provided by those accessing the site at any time and for any reason or that Internet University in its sole discretion deems to be unacceptable.
By using Internet University, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Internet University, its partners, parent companies, and affiliates from all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, suits and proceedings, (including claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys fees and costs) arising in connection with information posted on the web site and Discussion Forum, or submitted by the User.
By submitting items to Internet University for inclusion in the website, and its Discussion Forums, the user grants Internet University a royalty free, irrevocable license under all intellectual property rights (including copyright) to use, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, perform and prepare derivative works based on those items.
You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Internet University, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Internet University. Internet University reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation discussion forum postings. Internet University reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS Internet University Ltd reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time and without notice.
Any prices given on this website are believed to be accurate, but Internet University does not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Internet University and it’s officials do not authorise the use of such prices for any purpose other than your personal use, and prohibit to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
Under no circumstances will Internet University be liable to the user or any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits or lost opportunity, or indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, based upon use of information posted on the website or edited by Internet University even if Internet University has been advised of the possibility of such injuries.
The author, Internet University shall have neither liability for, nor responsibility to, any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website and discussion boards.
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of this site and Discussion Board. You agree to absolve Internet University of any and all liability arising out of your use of this website.